This 34-page packet covers the FIRST conversations in Spanish, through more advanced exclamations and phrases. Emphasis is on practicing those first greetings and introductions, but the packet includes the full ¡Qué Barbaridad! set of 27 fun exclamation cards.
Included in this printable packet:
- 4 beginning converation introduction pages, including one on FORMAL conversations
- 6 pages of more advanced exclamations and conversational expressions
- worksheet practicing hello and good-bye, plus upside-down introductory exclamation points
- worksheet practicing formal vs informal conversation
- 3 pages of scripted conversations to practice (plus parts of other pages as well)
- 5 different “cheat sheets” with conversation pieces to make your own conversational choices
- 2 translation exercise pages (no answer keys, but simple to make your own)
- wordsearch puzzle and matching worksheet with answer key
- 10-page ¡Qué Barbaridad! activity set with translation poster/handout and 27 cards
The cards from the activity set can be used as conversational elements in oral practice, as a classroom wall display, or for other creative use.
No vulgar expressions are included — this packet would be appropriate for all ages from late elementary through college.
This packet includes two products that are sold individually on Teachers Pay Teachers — $6.75 if purchased separately.