Practice the Spanish alphabet with this set of posters, cards, and worksheets!
This printable packet includes everything you need to practice the Spanish alphabet!
- 2-page alphabet poster
- 31-piece alphabet "worm puzzle"
- 2 alternative alphabets
- 5 worksheets with full-page answer keys
The 2-page alphabet poster and alphabet "worm" feature 30 letters, and the alternative alphabets feature 27 and 30 letters. The difference is the doubling of consonants shown as separate "letters" or not: ch, ll, and rr.
Each piece of the "worm puzzle" features one letter, the letter name and pronunciation in Spanish, plus a common Spanish noun that begins with that letter, with its picture. Put the pieces of the "worm" in alphabetical order, hang it on the classroom wall as a unique display, or use the pieces as flashcards or for other creative games and activities.
Worksheets include these:
- 2 pages of missing letter practice: write out the Spanish NAME of each missing letter
- write out the NAME of each letter in a Spanish word (6 words/35 letters)
- 2 pages of oral practice: SAY the name of each Spanish letter to spell each word given
The first 3 worksheets include full-page answer keys, but no keys are given for the two ORAL practice worksheets.